We are seeking to recruit a Quality Analyst to join our team.
- Collecting data required to make improvements and / or modifications such as water tests, chlorine test, disease control and protection, legionella.
- Analysing chemicals such as cleaning and laundry detergents.
- Assessing safety and environmental issues.
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Ensuring effective documentation in accordance with the relevant local regulations and legislation.
- Conducting hazard analyses to determine critical control points (HACCP) and establish record-keeping and documentation procedures.
- Scheduling and coordinating ongoing training to food handlers to ensure a systematic preventive approach to food safety.
- Promoting eco-friendly measures in the hotel.
- Minimum MQF level 5, within a science-related field.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of hygiene, HACCP and legionella prevention principles, and related legislation.
- Previous experience in a management / supervisory role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Grand Hotel Excelsior – KMP-66644