Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive telephonic orders from site foreman for material required.
- Supervision of staff repairing and maintaining scaffolding and formwork.
- Arrange preparation of material for sites.
- Invoicing of material to sites.
- Maintain registers for stock keeping and tracking of items.
- Over the counter issuing of tools, consumables and PPE to employees.
- Coordinating deliveries and collections from sites and suppliers (driver route planning).
- Communicate with site foreman regarding the collection of unused material required elsewhere.
- Maintaining tool records.
- Arrange tool repairs (under warranty or not).
- Revenue and improvement of stores layout and functionality.
- Assist storekeeper in ad hoc duties such as repairs and manufacture of small items required for sites such as signage stands.
- The candidate needs to have basic computer literacy and should be able to speak and write English fluently, Maltese would be an asset.
- We are looking for someone who is calm under pressure and is able to make logical decisions without being distracted by a busy work environment.
- The job requires a hands-on approach and previous experience managing construction stores would be greatly beneficial.
G&P Borg Limited – KMP-59295