We are looking for an experienced, hardworking and dedicated person to join our team, undertaking servicing and repairs to our fleet of trucks.
Important qualities would include:
- Attention to detail and be able to carry out work with pride and diligence, not simply to get the job done.
- Be able to follow instruction.
- Be able to handle pressure and prioritize tasks according to instructions given by the supervisor.
- Be able to work overtime when the circumstance requires.
The candidate must be able to prove they have an accredited qualification or have at least 3 years experience in a workshop which repairs trucks or busses.
Additional skills / requirements:
- Qualification and proven track record with Iveco I/Astra trucks would be considered beneficial.
- Experience with diagnostic tools would be beneficial.
- Undertake routine servicing and repairs of trucks and other machinery.
- Fill in job cards and timesheets to account for all work done.
- Advise supervisor of additional work that may be required in order to keep equipment in good working order.
- Adhere to any OHS policies and procedures in place at any time.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure that repairs have been successful.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area, ensuring that all tools and equipment used in the workshop are kept in good order and to report on any damage to this equipment.
- Advise supervisors of improvements that may assist in the efficient operation of the workshops.
- Undertake on-site repairs if required.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications but the range would be between €20-40k per year.G&P Borg Limited – KMP-59294