We are seeking to onboard a dynamic and experienced marketing professional who possesses a mixture of creativity, problem-solving and analytical skills, willing to join our young and dynamic Marketing team and help sustain our exciting portfolio of brands.
In this role, you will develop and implement a marketing program to build brand preference for some of our leading brands. Good Earth owns and represents a portfolio of well-renowned health food brands ranging from Good Earth, our own private label, to Alpro, Provamel, Jordans, Whole Earth, Kallo, Clipper, Green Vie and many others.
You will drive all the elements of the marketing mix and will use a deep understanding of shoppers / customers, consumers, and competitor insights to develop and execute innovative brand and business strategies.
- Develop and implement the marketing program to build brand preference;
- Provide analytical monthly updates on product sales performance with proposed actions;
- Review and report on performance indicators;
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure feasibility of execution of your plans;
- Maintain healthy business relationships with all the stakeholders including service providers;
- Discuss category performance and opportunities with sales and management to maximise top-line and accelerate growth;
- Conduct market researches on existing and new products;
- Identify new opportunities for product launches.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role. Experience within FMCG is an asset;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or an equivalent marketing related qualification;
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mindset and a flair for number crunching;
- Good understanding of the local retail consumers, competition and the trade customers and structure;
- Experience in digital marketing as a part of a broader integrated campaign is considered an asset;
- Experience of working with market research data;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interface with all stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently and within a team to achieve common goals;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Creativity and courage to propose new ideas;
- Strong project management skills;
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as a plus;
- Chosen candidate must be based in Malta.
Good Earth was established in 1984 as a natural foods processor. It is now one of the largest importers and distributors in the Natural and Healthy food lines in Malta, supplying clients ranging from large supermarkets, retail stores, health shops and food service providers both locally and abroad.
Good Earth distributes and markets a vast array of premium brands and commodities including organic and fairtrade foods, general health food products, organic body care and green household products. Our mission to make wholesome food more available has earned us a reputation for quality, value and reliability.
Good Earth Distributors Limited – KMP-63875