Good Earth Distributors Limited specialises in the manufacturing of a variety of health foods as well as the importation of various products from well-renowned brands.
We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join our Finance department. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Credit Controller.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Credit Controller in the chasing of company debtors, monitoring and follow-up non-payments, delayed payments and aged debtors.
- Posting and allocation of all payments and issuing of receipts.
- Assisting clients with disputes and queries related to payments and invoices.
- Ensuring timely updating of invoices in the accounting system and recording of receipts.
- Processing of credit notes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Printing and posting of customer statements.
- Handling standard office procedures including answering e-mails and phone calls.
- Processing month-end procedures.
- Filing and scanning.
- At least two years’ experience in an office environment.
- Practical understanding of basic bookkeeping matters.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks efficiently and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last-minute requests.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Knowledge of Eyesell would be considered an asset.
Good Earth Distributors Limited – KMP-73455