Gobnb is a property management service based in Malta. We specialise in property rental return maximisation and provide an excellent short-term letting experience to our guests. We are currently looking to grow our team with the recruitment of a responsible and motivated individual. Training and adequate support will be provided.
- Assist with business development and attract property owners by utilising social media, our website and any tools provided by the company.
- List and synchronise properties on various platforms like Airbnb, Booking.com, etc. including taking property photos and creating a detailed description.
- Ensure a high occupancy rate by maintaining listings and adjusting prices adequately.
- Attract tenants by advertising properties on various platforms and social media.
- Obtain MTA licencing where necessary.
- Preparing properties for the MTA license.
- Communicate with and assist guests during their stay.
- Obtain all the necessary information from guests.
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints.
- Reply, chase and evaluate guest reviews.
- Build positive relationships with clients.
- Ensure hard and soft copy data and emails are effectively managed and that the property management system is always up to date.
- Perform general office duties: answers the telephone, responds to e-mail and website enquiries and any other day to day administrative duties.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Own means of transportation.
- A smart, mature and pleasant personality.
- The capability of working on their own initiative and be hardworking.
- Good organising, time management and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
- Previous experience with property management software and other related experiences will be considered as an asset.
gobnb – KMP-59057