More than a job, it’s an adventure in innovation.
Are you a Java developer who is up for a new challenge? Read on.
We are currently on the lookout for a Java Software Developer that will also specialise in salesforce development. In this role, you’ll be working closely with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance applications/APIs in an agile environment. This job requires you to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You will also be required to assist the team with architectural decisions and design.
Sounds like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software development using Java and Spring Core Framework;
- Working experience with Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, SOAP and REST;
- Expertise in query languages using SQL;
- Extensive knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Working experience in messaging frameworks and paradigms;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
Here is how to score some extra points:
- Experience working with Salesforce would be considered an asset in particular Service Cloud, Apex; programming, Triggers, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Lightning components;
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker;
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with product owners and other team members to design and develop applications for product delivery;
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks;
- Developing unit / functional tests in Java and/or Apex;
- Ensuring quality control across the board;
- Adhering to best practices in software development;
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimise and improve;
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now!
GO plc – KMP-51998