Rock your career!
Are you organised, detail-oriented, and have previous experience within a procurement or finance function?
We’re looking for an individual to take on the exciting role of Procurement Specialist within our Administration section!
In this role, you will play a vital role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization whilst constantly creating and maintaining good relationships with stakeholders!
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a procurement or finance related role
- Be computer literate
- Be an effective team player
- Be willing to learn and work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A flair for building relationships
- Be methodical and well organised
- Have a valid driving licence.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- A qualification at minimum diploma level in Administration, Finance, Business, or equivalent
- Be in possession of an ECDL qualification
- Previous experience with handling negotiations
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Handling the timely processing of all procurement requests
- Handling efficient delivery as required of any goods ordered including, but not limited to, processes within the customs
- Assisting in any other responsibilities and duties necessary to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the procurement section
- Communication with bidders and suppliers
- Taking a leading role in negotiations with suppliers
- Coming up with innovative ways how to perform various tasks efficiently
- Keeping a close eye and assisting on cost saving measures within the company
- Assisting/driving the procurement process which will include the drawing up of RFQs, selection of the winning bidder, issuing of PO and following up until the payment process is finalised
- Handling of petty cash and processing of all related paper work
- The operation of any sub store as required for internal usage
- The proper storage of all recharge vouchers in way in which all these items are easily identifiable and kept in good condition
- Physical stock checks in various locations as required
- Carrying out any ad-hoc assignments as may be requested from time-to-time
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- Benefit from working within a hybrid organisation, enjoying a balance between working from the office or any other location of your preference
- Flexible working arrangements to suit different needs
- No more bills! Free unlimited GO services for your home and mobile
- Four weeks paid birth leave for all non-birthing parents
- Private hospital health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs
- A budget to purchase your next mobile device
- A budget to spend on your own personal and / or professional development
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs
- And more…
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.
GO plc – KMP-86790