Tired of working “inside the box”? Come join us.
We’re looking for a supersonic coordinator who is a caring and compassionate individual with wicked attention to detail and an ability to juggle multiple priorities.
As our HR & Training Coordinator, you will be responsible to keep all records and budgets up to date, coordinate all training needs, manage the training calendar and logistics as well as assist in a number of administrative duties to support the HR team. In this role you will also manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible to ensure that our people get an excellent training experience by overseeing that our training rooms are always ready to welcome our team members as well as follow up on their experience. In this role, you will be able to leave your mark and impact GO’s employee experience at work through impeccable coordination, proactivity and being highly employee-centric to ensure our people get the best possible experience at work.
Being highly organised and having the ability to deal with pressured situations, multiple demands, and tight deadlines will help you succeed in this position. Moreover, if you thrive in a learning environment, and find joy in convincing others to believe in your ideas, whilst working to transform them into reality, this will be a challenging opportunity you’ll definitely enjoy.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Minimum 1-year experience working in an administrative position
- Fast learner
- Ability to use excel well
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A flexible working approach
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organised and nimble
- Excellent attention to detail and enjoys using and working on excel for extended periods of time
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- If you have a certificate /diploma in human resources management or training and development
- By possessing experience working in an HR function
- By having an advanced level of education
- If you have advanced knowledge of excel
- If you enjoy daily giggles and a good dose of chocolate
- Have your own transport
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Compiling data, preparing and presenting presentations as well as manage training reports and budgets
- Support, guide and give advice to the HR management team on training related matters
- Assist in ensuring the quality of the training experience given to all employees meets GO’s standards
- Assist in addressing and managing the training needs analysis of all employees
- Being responsible for all training logistics, training rooms management, stock, payments, and day to day operations
- Keeping training records and budgets up to date as per GO standards and processes
- Creating effective training communications through internal platforms
- Challenging and improving the training processes for a more effective experience and provide general guidance to employees about training policies and procedures
- Sourcing funding schemes, sourcing training suppliers and negotiate best prices
- Being a point of contact to all employees on training related matters
- Assisting and supporting in day to day employee matters
- Be of assistance to the HR team on adhoc tasks and projects as required
- Assisting in the recruitment process and the on-boarding experience
- Keeping the office stocked in good time with the necessary items and stationary and that it is all well organised
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.
GO plc – KMP-50276