Steer your career into the right direction!
We’re looking for an individual who is creative, motivated and possesses a growth mindset, to join our driven HR team and become our next HR Manager. The HR Manager will be reporting into the Senior Manager People and Culture.
In this role, you will be creating and leading practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, high quality, productivity and standards.
You will also be involved in various HR matters such as; succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, retention, reward and recognition, compensation, HR analytics, and labour relations.
An appreciation for exceptional employee experience will make you a winner in this position. Assertiveness, decision-making, and leadership skills are also attributed you will require to be able to succeed in this role. Finally, we’re looking for a self-starter who has a natural ability to execute work and reach targets and who is capable of turning challenges into opportunities for business impact.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing
- Responsible to develop and manage HR Specialists as well as contribute effectively as part of the HR management team;
- Responsible to implement HR policies and practises and guiding management on such;
- Act as a point of reference for employees and management on day to day issues;
- Responsible to oversee the entire experience of the recruitment process and the onboarding experience;
- Responsible to formulate and execute recruitment and retention efforts whilst providing the strategic interface to management and employees alike, through the provision of high-quality guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve business objectives;
- Manage day to day operational matters, including disciplinary process and HR policies within GO and be an effective HR leader to maintain HR standards across the company;
- Responsible for reward and recognition initiatives from conception to execution and follow-up;
- Assist in the development and delivery of communications, L&D initiatives, talent management initiatives, succession planning, purpose, well-being programs and employer brand;
- Responsible to contribute and execute an effective employee experience;
- Managing relationships with educational institutions, recruitment agencies and trade union partners;
- Be active with delivering and supporting internal communications;
- Constantly drive the HR strategy by implementing and executing ideas.
Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Experience working in a similar role within HR, in a fast paced environment;
- Proven experience in managing people at different levels through challenging and negotiating;
- Proven experience to come up with business ideas to contribute to business efficiencies;
- A diploma/degree in human resources management or organisational psychology or equivalent;
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc;
- Caring and compassionate nature;
- Excellent teamwork and people skills;
- Able to lead and develop people’s potential for growth;
- Can handle complex situations;
- Is customer-focused and driven to achieve high standards;
- Has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised;
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Has a flexible time management schedule;
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and a fast executor.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- 2+ years’ experience as an HR Manager within a fast paced environment;
- Proven experience with managing teams directly.
We are a remote-first organisation, therefore it is critical that you enjoy, and are able to build connections and keep high morale, while working remotely or with remote colleagues. In addition to our benefits and perks package we take care of each other by supporting you through ensuring you have the right remote set up and we enjoy different company-wide events covering mental health, physical well-being and more.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- Benefit from working within a remote-first organisation, enjoying a balance between working from the office or any other location of your preference;
- Flexible working arrangements to suit different needs;
- No more bills! Free unlimited GO services for your home and mobile;
- Four weeks paid birth leave for all non-birthing parents;
- Private Hospital Health Insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs;
- A budget to purchase your next mobile device;
- A budget to spend on your own personal and / or professional development;
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation;
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs;
- The opportunity to work from literally anywhere – being able to work from abroad;
- Generous relocation package as well as any assistance needed for your smooth transition to Malta (to be removed for those roles not targeting overseas candidates);
- And more.
GO plc – KMP-67873