More than a job, it’s an adventure in innovation.
We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join our online team, embarking on an exciting digital transformation programme. In this role, you will be required to work with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance our online platforms using the latest technologies in an agile environment.
Sounds like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT / Engineering
- Experience with Next JS and SSR
- Experience with CSS in js such as Emotion
- Experience in test-driven development and unit testing using Jest and RTL
- Knowledge and day-to-day experience with Yarn, Git
- Knowledge and experience working with RESTFul APIs
- Understanding of the User Experience (UX) analysis and design principles
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position
- Knowledge of WordPress as a headless CMS would be considered an asset
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies
Does this describe you? Here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this role
- Working with the team on assigned components and tasks
- Adhering to best practices in front-end software development
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- Benefit from working within a hybrid organisation, enjoying a balance between working from the office or any other location of your preference
- Flexible working arrangements to suit different needs
- No more bills! Free unlimited GO services for your home and mobile
- Four weeks of paid birth leave for all non-birthing parents
- Private hospital health insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs
- A budget to purchase your next mobile device
- A budget to spend on your own personal and / or professional development
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs
- The opportunity to work from literally anywhere – being able to work from abroad
- Generous relocation package as well as any assistance needed for your smooth transition to Malta
- And more!
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.
GO plc – KMP-75861