Add technology to your menu!
We’re looking for an individual who can make a real difference in our technical operations team, with a view to further support and improve the quality of support we provide to our customer-facing heroes.
As a Field Support Officer, you will be the go-to person for our field technicians, providing support in resolving GO related network faults from our back office. You will also have to deal with a number of requests in this position – your input will be very important for us to resolve issues of a technical nature and to ensure that all faults are being attended to.
If you have a sense of understanding to the situations we encounter, have experience in our systems as well as you have a feeling of accomplishment when supporting people, the role will be just right for you.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Must be IT computer literate and conversant with office automated tools;
- Be an effective and flexible team member;
- Possess a positive attitude and approach;
- Good at problem solving;
- Be willing to learn and attend further training to keep up with latest updates;
- Be proficient in Maltese and English and preferably a third language;
- Be flexible in working hours, available to work shifts;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- Preferably have a good level of education and in possession of the ECDL certificate;
- Preferably possess previous experience in a customer care related environment.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Rectifying faults residing in NITT Queue Test Desk and any other related queues;
- Assisting the Inbound Team and 4P by testing services, update NITT tickets and NITT Routing Inventory;
- Providing an excellent standard of service through telephone; online and email support and ensure that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded
- Ensuring that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner, achieving high levels of first call resolution and customer satisfaction providing the required support to technicians;
- Monitoring NITT queue the WFM tickets and follow up with field technicians to ensure timely service completion;
- Re-assigning overdue tickets to field technicians in order to ensure timely execution and service delivery
- Highlighting any overdue / missed appointment tickets to his/her Line Manager for the necessary action to be taken
- Liaising with other CSM sections and departments to ensure the established KPI’s are reached vis-à-vis service delivery, prioritize requests via email and or other support channels;
- Regularly meeting and exceeding the S.M.A.R.T. targets goals set by his Line management Manager;
- Supporting the Line Manager in evaluating and verifying wave fault surveys and providing feedback.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.
GO plc – KMP-51664