It’s never too late to learn your tech!
We’re looking for a gadget geek to join our Commercial department as a Device Support Officer.
You will be testing the latest smartphones and other devices on GO’s networks prior to market launch and the point of contact for our frontline teams when they need device support. We value people who are obsessed with our customers, and who will ensure that our device support is second to none.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Prior experience working in a Technical team in a related environment;
- English proficiency (spoken and written) and knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Good level of computer literacy in the use of standard office automation tools;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer-centric approach to service delivery;
- Sharp problem-solving skills;
- Strong team orientation;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Enthusiasm, commitment and good work ethic.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Carrying out testing and undertaking familiarisation with new devices and services that are introduced from time to time;
- Offering product support (Mobile / ADSL / TV / Phone) to end consumer and business customers;
- Ensuring high-quality customer experience;
- Be an effective team player, focusing on creating new ideas with the aim of improving the device management operation for both consumer and business customers;
- Monitor the repairs and returns of GO’s end-user equipment;
- Assisting customers on sale of devices and related accessories;
- Participating in fairs and exhibitions as and when necessary;
- Ensuring that all the relevant processes and procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Providing reports pertaining to returned / faulty devices as well as action taken;
- Ensuring that all administrative matters originating from / to retail channel in coordination with 2nd level service centre back office, are dealt with in a satisfactory manner.
What’s in it for you? Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits!
Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- No more bills! Free unlimited GO services for your home and mobile;
- Four weeks paid birth leave for all non-birthing parents;
- Private hospital health insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs;
- A budget to spend on your own personal and / or professional development;
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with the Richmond Foundation;
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs;
- And more…
GO plc – KMP-86590