Go ahead, take the plunge
We’re on the look-out for a gadget geek to join our Device Support team within our Commercial department as a Device Support Officer.
Our Device Support team values a customer-centric approach and ensures, more than anything else, to provide support to our customers in the best way possible. You will be the point of contact for our customers when they need product support on all four of GO’s platforms, and responsible for handling the repairs and returns of GO’s end-user equipment.
Having a calm, friendly approach and a team-player attitude is very important and will help you succeed in this role.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Prior experience working in a technical team in a related environment;
- Good Maltese and English proficiency (spoken and written);
- Good level of computer literacy in the use of standard office automation tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer-centric approach to service delivery;
- Sharp problem-solving skills;
- Strong team orientation;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Enthusiasm, commitment and good work ethic.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Carrying out testing and undertake familiarisation with new devices and services that are introduced from time to time;
- Offering product support (mobile / ADSL / TV / Phone) to end consumer and business customers;
- Ensuring that the experience of all customers interacting with the candidate is of the highest quality;
- Be an effective team player, focusing on creating new ideas with the aim of improving the device management operation for both consumer and business customers;
- Handling the repairs and returns of GO’s end-user equipment;
- Assisting customers on sale of devices and related accessories;
- Participating in fairs and exhibitions as and when necessary;
- Ensuring that all the relevant processes and procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Providing reports pertaining to returned faulty devices as well as action taken;
- Ensuring that all administrative matters originating from/to retail channel in coordination with 2nd level service centre back office, are dealt with in a satisfactory manner;
- Other duties normally associated with such a position, not excluding duties within the service centre.
GO plc – KMP-50721