Are you a tech geek? Do you enjoy problem-solving? We’re looking for vibrant and tech-oriented individuals who are looking to kick start their career or want a change!
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- Prior experience working in a technical team in a related environment;
- Good Maltese and English proficiency (spoken and written);
- Good level of computer literacy in the use of standard office automation tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer centric approach to service delivery;
- Sharp problem-solving skills;
- Strong team orientation;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Enthusiasm, commitment and good work ethic.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be required to do:
- Carrying out testing and undertake familiarisation with new devices and services that are introduced from time to time;
- Offering product support on all four of GO’s platforms (Mobile / ADSL / TV / Phone) to end consumer and business customers;
- Ensuring that the experience of all customers interacting with the candidate is of the highest quality;
- Be an effective team player, focusing on creating new ideas with the aim of improving the device management operation for both consumer and business customers;
- Handling the repairs and returns of GO’s end user equipment;
- Assisting customers on sale of devices and related accessories;
- Participating in fairs and exhibitions as and when necessary;
- Ensuring that all the relevant processes and procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Providing reports pertaining to returned / faulty devices as well as action taken;
- Ensuring that all administrative matters originating from/to Retail channel in coordination with 2nd level Service Centre back office, are dealt with in a satisfactory manner;
- Other duties normally associated with such a position, not excluding duties within the Service Centre.
GO plc – KMP-41453