Are you a creative guru? You’ve come to the right place!
We are on the lookout for a Creative Editor who will play a pivotal role in working across all of GO’s in-house sports and entertainment channels within the Marketing team. The right candidate would manage projects from conceptualization to creation, including ideation, storyboarding, editing, graphics, colour correction, audio mastering and delivery. Having an eye for detail will go a long way in this role as you will be working closely with stakeholders to ensure the launch of a successful project.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements
- Video editing experience using a variety of editing styles for different audiences;
- Have a good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Compressor and colour correction;
- Knowledge of HD video codecs, formats and broadcast standards;
- Familiarity with Apple-based computers;
- Strong visual storytelling skills;
- Effective time management, great communication skills and being a team player;
- Self-motivated, empowered to work unsupervised.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position
- Working experience with Apple Fcpx is desirable but not essential, training will be given;
- Being able to work with footage captured from a range of image sources;
- Knowledge of 2D animation and 3D motion design;
- Basic knowledge of audio mastering and being comfortable with simple audio mixing;
- Interest in sports and movie content;
- Some graphic design experience.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing
- Creation of advertising for in-house channels;
- Creation of filler content;
- Creation of 2D and 3D motion graphics to compliment channel branding and social media;
- Graphic design support for EPG, VOD, on-air and social media initiatives;
- Responsible for correct content obligations;
- Quality control of all incoming adverts from third parties;
- Sourcing and cataloguing of trailers for GO stars;
- Sourcing of music beds and other audio effects for post-production database;
- Sourcing of video effects to compliment projects and update database;
- Management of promo files on the headend server;
- Offer support in the terms of content requirements for the Marketing department;
- Liaise with channel schedulers to plan work in advance;
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image;
- Work with external partners when required;
- Anticipate technical problems that may impede a project and implement solutions;
- Shoulder the responsibility for the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to team members.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team comes with a lot of benefits! Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll offer you for being brilliant:
- Benefit from working within a hybrid organisation, enjoying a balance between working from the office or any other location of your preference;
- Flexible working arrangements to suit different needs;
- No more bills! Free unlimited GO services for your home and mobile;
- Four weeks of paid birth leave for all non-birthing parents;
- Private hospital health insurance, to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs;
- A budget to purchase your next mobile device;
- A budget to spend on your own personal and / or professional development;
- Therapy sessions to support your needs in collaboration with Richmond Foundation;
- A budget dedicated to your children’s summer school costs;
- The opportunity to work from literally anywhere – being able to work from abroad;
- Generous relocation package as well as any assistance needed for your smooth transition to Malta and more.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.
GO plc – KMP-75842