Do you have an excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques, WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO and PPC? We’re looking for an assistant that will be focusing on web applications. You’ll be responsible for coding and documenting new developments as well as performing support maintenance and enhancements of applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised.
- Good experience with WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation).
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite products (Photoshop; InDesign and Illustrator)
- The ability to adapt to existing code.
- Basic knowledge in the field of search engine optimisation.
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working.
- Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins and extensions.
- Administration and maintenance of existing solutions.
- Implementation in responsive web design.
- Work with team members to polish the website experience of each project.
- Proposing solutions to help achieve goals.
- Identifying opportunities for optimising company websites, landing pages and other web pages to improve SERP rankings.
- Monitoring and running of paid search campaigns.
- Supporting social media account management.
Stuff you should know:
- Hands-on experience in WordPress and website optimisation.
- Hands on experience with industry tools such as Canva, Hootsuite, HotJar and other relevant tools.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing techniques and hands-on experience in analytics, email marketing, display advertising, social media marketing, SEO and PPC.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in a short time.
GM International Services Limited – KMP-50342