Glow lighting is looking for a General Assistant to help attend to the growing demand for its products and services.
The post is available for full-time and part-time applicants.
Training will be provided, students from Mcast and other design backgrounds are also encouraged as well as persons of experience.
- Creating lighting proposals for clients.
- Preparing lighting layouts and presentations on autocad and other architectural software.
- Carrying out light calculations on Dailux lighting software. (Training will be provided).
- Creating quotations on different platforms including xero accounting software.
- Assisting with the companies marketing and promotion.
- Assisting with after-sales and other related issues.
- Attending to clients in the showroom.
- Assisting with tenders and other quotation methods.
Candidates do not need to be able to undertake all the tasks especially regarding the part-time application, the job roles will be assigned to persons best fit however one should be able to undertake, or learn to undertake, a selection of the roles.
Attributes we are looking for are:
- Being a student of Mcast or postgraduate in the design field.
- Having experience in sales, customer service or marketing.
- Being a hardworking person eager to achieve and grow themselves.
- Having experience working in the design and architectural field.
Working hours can be semi-flexible and wage will be based on experience and capability.
A commission on sales will also be included once the applicant has started to take on their own clients.
Glow – KMP-61165