The position is responsible to conduct market and competition analysis, develop marketing sales strategies, manage client relationships, process marketing research data and manage the day to day marketing related operations and activities of GlobalCapital Plc.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including a marketing sales strategy, goals, budget and tactics;
- Plan, develop and lead all-year-round schedules for marketing and advertising campaigns that will help reach the company’s targets and plans;
- Conduct market and competition analysis both domestically and in target markets;
- Collect, store, sort, process, analyse and present data as needed in accordance to market research;
- Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities recommending improvements in appearance and brand positioning.
- Monitor, analyse, measure and communicate results for PR programmes and marketing initiatives on a quarterly basis;
- Leverage and manage existing media and client relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media;
- Communicate and develop a strong working relationship with all forms of media both national and local developing media relations strategy by pitching stories, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, TV and online media;
- Handle, upkeep and direct Social Media and company Website to engage audiences across traditional and new media;
- Create content, write and develop clear and compelling media artworks, pitch letters, press releases, presentations and by-lined articles, keynote presentations to penetrate market ensuring all marketing material is in line with brand and regulatory guidelines;
- Organise events, fairs and coordinate all public relations activities;
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them;
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- Confident, with minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing position coupled with strong acumen in management, branding, marketing strategies and events planning;
- Bachelor or a higher standard of education in a related field;
- Networking ability;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good organisation and planning skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Numerical skills.
GlobalCapital – KMP-50434