Responsible to undertake a range of functions to ensure the smooth running of the health division’s administration.
- Assist prospective clients in making well informed decisions
- Delivering professionally documented quotations to customers and intermediaries
- Maintain excellent customer care services with all current and potential clients
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries regarding new business and renewal queries
- Assisting with renewal processes including chasing customers via email and telephone to confirm renewal
- Taking credit card payments via telephone
- Preparing ad-hoc statements
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Inputting of payments
- Credit control (chasing of debtors, etc)
- Other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, which may be assigned from time to time.
Other Responsibilities (Risk Related):
- Maintain a comprehensive overview of the processes within your section and report any key business risks across all levels to the Chief Executive Officer promptly
- Assist your superior or senior management to develop, communicate and instil a risk management culture
- Encourage / motivate your colleagues in risk management principles and practices
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- One or more years of experience in a similar role will be preferred however training on the job will be provided
- Fluency of written and spoken Maltese and English language.
GlobalCapital – KMP-51644