Wo are we?
GEOS ATLAS is a consulting company in the field of security and a part of GEOS Group.
GEOS ATLAS provides its clients with travel risk management, close protection, security services, evacuation, consulting, audit, and training. GEOS ATLAS operates in a growing number of countries, primarily in Africa and the Middle East, where we are a reference service provider for European and international institutions and non-governmental organisations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Legal Assistance
- To draft and follow up on providers’, clients’, and other third parties’ contracts with the company.
- To monitor legal cases with the Company’s stakeholders and draft various legal documents (certificates, letters, due diligence forms, company policies etc.).
- To provide legal input to documents, and reports, and advise other teams accordingly.
- To follow up and suggest improvements to the Company’s insurance coverage.
- To report on legal cases and advise general management accordingly.
- Human Resources
- To draft and follow up on employees’ and other personnel’s contractual documents.
- To update HR-related databases on a timely basis.
- To assist department managers in implementing recruitment processes and guidelines.
- To remain available for all employees to assist with any case related to their employment.
- To suggest and implement measures aimed at promoting and developing company culture.
In a nutshell, you will…
- Offer legal and HR support to all company departments, regularly be in touch with a range of local and international interlocutors, and collaborate closely with the Managing Director.
- Evolve in a small, dynamic company offering career development perspectives.
- Be based in Balzan, Malta, with an option for remote work after one year of employment.
- Beneficiate from attractive salary, expatriation incentives and an annual salary review.
You are a match if…
- You have a background in Law, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have an advanced level of English (C1) Proficiency in French is a significant asset.
- You are detail-oriented, with good communication skills and a team-player mindset.
- You are willing to develop new skills, take on further responsibilities, and observe the positive impact of your own work.
- You thrive best working in an evolving environment with a young, growing company.