The role as a Spanish speaking VIP Support Specialist (Latam), will cover all aspects of customer service, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments for our in-house brands.
We at Genesis strive to be the best in customer experience within the industry. Hence why we are looking for individuals who possess the same vision and are ready to provide our customers with support on a 24/7 rotating shift due to our target market.
- Deliver high service standards, offer an enhanced, proactive approach by responding to and initiating contact with players via phone, email and live chat.
- Manage the growth of middle and low tier VIP customer database.
- Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, gaming activity and general information query to provide a one-stop contact point which could include gaming queries.
- Proactively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required.
- Build a strong customer knowledge and use that to tailor promotions to VIPs and for any customer service needs of VIPs.
- Support the Account Managers, ensuring a seamless service is provided throughout.
- Work closely with other business functions, including, operations, support, finance, payments and marketing to provide the best possible customer experience to VIPs.
- Maintain a continuous competitor understanding and knowledge of VIP programmes, offers and products.
- Reinforcing the VIP service through CRM and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand / markets.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience within the online gaming industry.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills both written and oral.
- Ability to show positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a rapport with valuable players.
- Ability to meet demanding targets on a regular basis in order to reach the high service standards expected.
- Sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Possessing an analytical mindset.
- Excellent reporting skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very well organized.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work closely with other departments.
At Genesis, we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, comprehensive health insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-68066