About the company:
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
As part of the business QA team, you will be our last line of defence, verifying the integrity of our web sites, to ensure the company sites are working properly and are not broken.
Using periodic test plans, you will be responsible on verifying that the main functionalities are working, including main players journeys, regulation and compliancy functionalities, banners, texts and anything else that might reduce the player’s experience.
Working closely with the Games manager, you will also be responsible for testing new games before we launch them.
- Perform periodically manual sanity test of our sites and analyse results.
- Sanity after platform provider or other 3rd party providers updates.
- Games testing.
- Testing of mobile apps.
- Testing anything else that the business may need.
- Report bugs and errors to product / development team.
- Help the business troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing.
- 1+ year of manual QA testing experience or prior industry knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Have a proactive approach and take initiative.
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to work and communicate with other departments to understand their needs.
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end systems, application servers and services.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies / tools (Jira).
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-51708