About the Company
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
At Genesis we are looking to recruit an IT Coordinator, to provide IT support to internal stakeholders and to assist in procurement and inventory control.
- Providing IT technical support to all staff for the Malta offices.
- Setting up accounts, users and relative hardware prior to new employees joining the company.
- Design processes and procedures for the IT resources.
- Responsible in building relationships with suppliers for all the IT purchasing and the stock control.
- Perform troubleshooting and the needed repairs.
- Work on various IT related projects.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Able to complete tasks within tight deadlines, accurate and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- Preferably in possession of a diploma in IT.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-41580