About the Company
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
The HR Business Partner will be working closely with a number of departments and be responsible for the full spectrum of HR practices. In addition to other responsibilities, the HR Business partner will be expected to bring fresh ideas to the team a collaborate very closely with the Head of HR in relation to talent acquisition, performance management, ongoing projects and other daily tasks.
- Communicate with various Heads of Department and the Head of HR, to decide on the staffing needs of each department and design job descriptions for each position.
- Lead the development and execution of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each position.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Maintain records during all phases of the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Responsible for the onboarding of new employees within one’s area of responsibility, including HR administration related therewith.
- Ensure that data is kept clean and that information in all HR systems is up to date.
- Assist in induction training and suggest new ways to make it better.
- Follow up with newly hired employees throughout their probationary period and together with the manager, provide periodical feedback.
- Investigate and follow up on grievance issues.
- Address any issues of performance and assist managers in taking the necessary action in accordance to company policy.
- Act as a point of reference for employees’ and managers’ issues and queries.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders on issues related to the business and suggest proper course of action.
- Collect and analyse HR data and create action plans to act upon it.
- Coach management to ensure best practises are met in dealing with various matters.
- Provide periodical reports to the Head of HR and assist in ongoing projects as necessary.
Skills and Experience Required
- At least, 3 years’ experience in a similar HR role.
- In possession of at least a Diploma in HRM.
- Excellent all-round communication skills.
- Mature, approachable, and always on the ball.
- Able to exercise discretion and keep sensitive information confidential.
- Target driven and goes the extra mile to ensure that excellent service is delivered.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic environment and to go the extra mile.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-64731