Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
Part of the CRM / Retention team and reporting to the COO, the CRM Manager will orchestrate promotions and customer lifecycle activities on all brands across relevant channels to create a responsive, targeted and customised customer experience.
The CRM Manager will lead the team, request and allocate the resources required to deliver the company’s vision and achieve targets on all CRM KPIs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement the CRM plan for conversion, cross-selling, retention and reactivation through targeted communications across all channels.
- Ensure said plan is consistent across brands and markets, but remains relevant to local competition, regulations and customer expectations.
- Use available reporting systems to measure and benchmark CRM performance, and create requirements for additional insight, reports and tools.
- Optimise the cost of lifecycle campaigns through refined player targeting, test and learn approach and innovative promotions.
- Implement and evangelise on CRM best practices e.g. control groups, MVT, deliverability, channel optimisation, etc.
- Be proactive and give feedback / ideas on ways to improve CRM / Retention KPIs.
- Provide insight to other departments (VIP, Fraud, Finance) based on CRM and lifecycle data.
- Oversee the execution of CRM campaigns and network promotions.
- At least two years’ experience using one of the market-leading CRM tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, IBM Watson) and segmentation / automation tools (optimove, audience builder).
- Perfect understanding of email creation process including template management, dynamic content and attributes, deliverability aspects, etc.
- Ability to analyse business data coming from multiple sources, identify patterns and define action plans.
- Focus on customer experience and ability to see lifecycle activities from the customer’s point of view.
- Strong academic background – MSc in Mathematics, statistics, econometrics, and / or any other relevant education.
- Experience within online gaming will be considered an asset.
- Analytical and logical, able to visualise processes easily.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure without losing focus.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-38285