About the company:
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
We are looking for a CRM Coordinator to join our CRM team to assist in the execution of CRM campaigns and programs for our brands.
- Provide expertise on campaign setup and planning;
- Create comprehensive briefs for campaigns;
- Execute and implement campaigns and programs;
- Document campaign plans to maintain visibility on CRM operations;
- Maintain and transmit best practices on campaign execution to brand teams;
- Iterate on campaign results, follow-up their performance and make changes on setup if required;
- Ensure proper information is given to other stakeholders on CRM activity e.g. running offers, bonuses, automation etc.
- Experience using HTML, preferably in the context of email sending;
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to use MS Office to generate and present reports;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to be adaptable in a business pressured environment;
- Gaming experience is a plus, as well as experience using CRM Tools such as Silverpop, Exact Target, Xtremepush.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-51709