About the Company
Genesis Global is an online gaming company, founded in 2014 by industry-leading professionals with over 40 years of collective experience in the high-stakes world of top global media. Their experience spans digital, traditional and new media markets.
Our products combine the best, award-winning gaming technologies with cutting-edge design to provide the most modern and satisfying user experience available to casino customers in most global markets.
We are looking for a CRM Coordinator to join our CRM team to assist in the execution of CRM campaigns and programs for our brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide expertise on campaign setup and planning
- Execute and implement campaigns and programs
- Document campaign plans to maintain visibility on CRM operations
- Maintain and transmit best practices on campaign execution to brand teams
- Iterate on campaign results, follow-up their performance and make changes on setup if required
- Ensure proper information is given to other stakeholders on CRM activity e.g. running offers, bonuses, automations etc
- Experience using HTML, preferably in the context of email sending
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Ability to use MS Office to generate and present reports
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Gaming experience is a plus, as well as experience using ESP / CRM tools such as Silverpop, Exact Target, Emarsys and Optimove
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-42949