The AML and Responsible Gaming Operational Analyst will be mainly responsible for making sure that all the company internal processes related to social responsibility and AML are being handled daily and that the business and our customers are protected; and that the business is in line with any regulatory requirements related to responsible gaming and AML.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the maintaining and the handling of daily responsible gaming internal processes.
- Responsibility for the maintaining and the handling of daily AML / CFT internal processes.
- Responsible for performing and documenting social responsibility communication with the players, mainly RG calls.
- Be an escalation point in the Operations dept for RG and AML related inquiries and perform any investigation needed.
- Identifying training needs and helping in the training process for RG and AML across Operations but mainly in the RPF dept.
- Suggest appropriate internal tools enhancement to deal in a more effective and efficient way with RG and AML processes.
- Suggest enhancements to the internal RG and AML internal processes to deal in a more effective and efficient way with RG and AML.
- Fully understand the customer full KYC flow.
- Manage the reporting of Suspicious Activity reports.
- Manage and monitor related KPIs and be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to the management team.
- Carry out investigations and background checks to ascertain customers source of wealth.
- Review customer documents relating to source of wealth / source of funds.
- Good understanding in identifying players that could have potential RG related issues by investigating gaming pattern.
- Helping to revise internal processes depending on any changes implemented.
- Any other task as required depending on the needs or by the Manager.
- At least 2 years in a role that had exposure to AML and RG.
- Independent and strong pro-active attitude.
- Basic knowledge of MGA, UKGC and SGA regulation requirements in relation to RG and AML.
- Strong and thorough investigative skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
At Genesis, we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, comprehensive health insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Genesis Global Ltd – KMP-66631