GasanZammit Motors Ltd is a leading Automotive and Marine company, representing a prestigious portfolio of world-renowned brands under one roof. Due to further expansion, the above-mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
Working with an existing team of dynamic individuals, the selected candidate will essentially be expected to:
- Create, edit and manage content for the company’s digital presence including websites and social media channels.
- Play an active part in the development and maintenance of the online sales channels.
- Create, edit and manage the content of online offers and accessory catalogue and applications.
- Collaborate with relevant staff teams on content creation.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital initiatives and provide regular reports.
- Upkeeping of franchise standards with respect to the digital presence and related tools.
- Ad hoc digital projects and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will preferably:
- Be knowledgeable on website content management systems.
- Have a good working knowledge of application development and maintenance.
- Possess image editing and design skills.
- Have an understanding of digital marketing SEO.
- Be able to work within corporate visual guidelines.
- Be well-organised, proactive and able to prioritise your own work.
At GasanZammit we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees.
We also award all our employees with several benefits which include health insurance, life assurance and personal accident cover, as well as other wellness incentives, such as, free gym sessions.
If you are looking for a career move with the potential to grow and to develop yourself, please submit a detailed C.V. by not later than 25th June 2021, via the Apply link below.
GasanZammit Motors Limited – KMP-61180