Have you always wanted to be part of a winning team?
We are looking for people who always look higher, reach further: achievers.
Do you want to form part of a dynamic team, at the forefront of their industry?
To work in an environment with opportunities for growth and a rewarding career?
Then we want to hear from you.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions;
- Write well-designed, testable code;
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
- Document and maintain software functionality;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems;
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback;
- Comply with project plans and industry standards;
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Qualifications & skills:
- Have or is currently pursuing a recognised qualification in IT at MQF level 6 or higher;
- Have a creative approach to problem-solving;
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Be able to work unsupervised and work well within a team.
Benefits and perks
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation which offers benefits to its employees, such as:
- Generous remuneration package.
- Adaptable working hours.
- Reduced summer hours.
- Special leave for parents.
- Carers’ leave.
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement.
- Employee discount on various insurance products.
- Group life and personal accident insurance.
- Medical insurance.
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, retail outlets etc.
- Volunteering leave.
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
GasanMamo Insurance – KMP-51711