Have you always wanted to be part of a winning team? GasanMamo Insurance Limited, a leading general insurer in Malta is looking for people who always look higher, and reach further: Achievers.
Do you want to form part of a dynamic team, at the forefront of their industry? To work in an environment with opportunities for growth and a rewarding career? Then we want to hear from you.
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Payroll Executive. This is a full-time position, however, applications for part-time work or reduced hours will also be considered.
The role entails the responsibility for the payroll function and other work related to the payroll process.
- Timely and accurate processing of our monthly payroll
- Maintain payroll information by collecting and entering / uploading data
- Prepare payroll reports
- Resolves payroll discrepancies and queries
- Ad-hoc reporting and other duties as required
- FS3’s, FS5 and FS7
- End-of-year electronic lodgment file
The ideal candidate must
- Have a minimum of one year of experience in a similar role
- Have good organizational skills
- Be accurate and maintain confidentiality
- Be able to work under minimum supervision
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- A’ level standard of education
Benefits and perks
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate, a good working environment and a good work-life balance and career progression.
- Special leave for parents
- Carers’ leave
- Study support and professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discount on various insurance products
- Group life and personal accident insurance
- Medical insurance
- Volunteering leave
On-the-job training will be offered to the chosen candidate.
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the communities, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
GasanMamo Insurance – KMP-74530