Have you always wanted to be part of a winning team?
GasanMamo Insurance Limited, a leading general insurer in Malta is looking for people who always look higher, reach further: Achievers. Do you want to form part of a dynamic team, at the forefront of their industry? To work in an environment with opportunities for growth and a rewarding career? Then we want to hear from you.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Claims Officer within the Cost Control section of our Motor Claims department.
Working closely and under the direct supervision of the Department Manager and within a dedicated team of claims handlers, the chosen candidate will provide an excellent service to our customers.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Settling motor insurance claims.
- Establishing the market value of vehicles upon which a claim is made.
- Negotiating claims settlement with claimant.
- Updating customers about the progress and outcome of their claims.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner in line with required company service levels and standards.
- Collect and analyse data on all motor claims.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in the insurance industry.
- IT skills particularly in MS Office applications.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and provide regular reports on insurance claims.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Show problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify demonstrable understanding and application of insurance principles and processes and resolve problems.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality.
- An eye for detail with the ability to stay organised at all times.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of vehicles and vehicle repair will be considered as an asset.
Benefits and Perks:
You will be joining a highly reputable organisation that is known for the excellent training that it provides. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work-life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress in your career. You will be working at a location that is very easily accessible and benefit from a generous remuneration package which also includes various benefits.
GasanMamo is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and encourages applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
GasanMamo Insurance – KMP-50731