The Gasan Group is one of the largest and most dynamic Business Organisations on the Island. The Group’s core business sectors are Total Building Services Solutions, Financial Services and Investments, Automotive and Marine and Real Estate.
The selected candidate would be expected to ensure that the best service level would be provided to all clients calling or visiting the premises and assisting in any administrative duties in a professional and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an A’ level standard of education or equivalent;
- Have previous experience in a similar role;
- Have a pleasant personality;
- Be of smart and professional appearance;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be driven by high standards of customer care and satisfaction;
- Be conversant in the use of Microsoft Office applications;
- Have a good command of both English and Maltese.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions.
Would you like the opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation offering a professional work environment and being part of our dynamic team? Interested candidates are to submit their application including a detailed C.V., via the apply button below.
Gasan Group Limited – KMP-76027