Under the supervision of the Head of Legal Online and in direct functional link with our legal department, your main mission is to supervise the activities of Online games. As a Legal Counsel, you will work on a variety of subjects and you will play a coordinating role in the management of files, with the different departments of the Group and with our external partners (suppliers, clients, law firms). lawyers, …). You participate in the implementation of tools and best practices to facilitate the life of the legal department and its interactions with other departments.
For each new online gaming site, you will be responsible for:
- Set up B2B and B2C gaming contracts, including with suppliers and partners
- Put in place the general conditions of use with the players, according to the jurisdictions
- Establish the policy of processing the personal data of the players
- Establish contracts with suppliers of means of payment
- Establish contracts with affiliate service providers
- Track / renew license applications from online gaming operators / providers
- Implement marketing contracts (with media agencies, TV, radio)
On a daily basis, we will expect from you an implication on the following points:
- Manage potential litigation related to online gambling, if necessary with the Group’s law firms
- Monitor the management of the portfolio of brands and domain names
- Advising the other departments of the Group in Malta and abroad
You support the Group’s choices in the structure of their activities both in Belgium and internationally, if necessary, with the support of external tax consultants.
You ensure a legal watch on the topics of the online casino game and follow the evolution of regulations country by country. As such, you stay informed of compliance rules and propose reporting tools.
In support of the Head of Legal online, you set up training program for the other departments of the Group in the legal and compliance area.
- Master in Law
- Two to five years’ experience as legal counsel or lawyer
- Knowledge / attractiveness for Corporate Law
- Fluent in English. A knowledge of French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and synthetic mind
- Sense of responsibility, discretion and confidentiality
- Sense of priorities and respect of deadlines
- Rigorous, precise and methodical
- Team spirit
- Participate in the expansion of a great adventure!
- An experience in the captivating and innovative world of casinos;
- A job where you can express your talents and demonstrate your effectiveness;
- A job where you can constantly learn and have a view across the whole business
- A real challenge in a company that is in the middle of conquering the world of e-gaming;
- An employment contract of indefinite duration with an evolving salary package that reflects your involvement and your passion.
Gaming One Ltd – KMP-47347