Galleria Cinema is looking to recruit a Cinema Attendant to become part of the sales team at the Cinema bar and box office.
Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Serving patrons in the cinema box office.
- Serving patrons in the cinema snack bar.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Being responsible for the cash till.
- Answering phone calls and making reservations while providing all information about schedule and pricing.
- Validating tickets at the entry points.
- Assisting patrons in finding seats.
- Cleaning duties in cinema theatres, lobbies and bar.
- Supervision during shows.
This position is perfect for you if you
- Are ambitious and eager to generate sales, improve your skills and aspire to grow within the company.
- Are result-oriented and motivated by contributing to the performance of the entire team.
- Are industrious, punctual and willing to learn and develop.
- Are outgoing and enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Thrive in a hectic and busy environment where no two days are alike.
- Are flexible and can prioritise your tasks.
- Are a good and helpful colleague and team player.
- Have great energy, charisma and a positive mindset.
Galleria Cinema – KMP-66366