Galleria Cinema is looking to recruit a Barista who is well-spoken, energetic, enthusiastic and willing to learn and acquire new skills, to become part of the team. We have a team-oriented work environment at Galleria Cinema Complex and need individuals who are motivated to excel.
Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays, unsupervised.
- Serving patrons in the coffee shop.
- Accurate cash handling and operation of POS system.
- Providing a high level of service especially during busy hours.
- Keeping up high cleanliness standards, maintaining a clean and organised workstation.
- Providing excellent and friendly customer service.
This position is perfect for you if you
- Are ambitious and eager to generate sales, improve your skills and aspire to grow within the company.
- Are result-oriented and motivated by contributing to the performance of the entire team.
- Are industrious, punctual and willing to learn and develop.
- Are outgoing and enjoy meeting and interacting with customers.
- Thrive in a hectic and busy environment where no two days are alike.
- Are flexible and can prioritise your tasks.
- Are a good and helpful colleague and team player.
- Have great energy, charisma and a positive mindset.
Galleria Cinema – KMP-66365