G4S Security is a leading international provider of security solutions operating in over 100 countries across the globe and employing over 650,000 people. In Malta, we employ a strong, dedicated workforce of more than 1,000 people. At G4S we always take care to employ the best people, develop their competence, provide opportunities and inspire them to live our values.
The main responsibilities include:
- Permit authorised persons to enter property including searching duties, and monitors entrances and exits;
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards;
- Perform security controls of designated areas on foot or in vehicle;
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorised removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements;
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A valid Private Guard Licence issued by the Commissioner of Police;
- Good command of English and Maltese both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively;
- Computer literate;
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with public;
- Be in possession of a valid driving licence.
G4S offers an above the market remuneration package.
G4S Security Services (Malta) Limited – KMP-56058