G3 Group is a leading hospitality group based in Mellieha, Malta. We operate The Pergola Hotel & Spa, The Solana Hotel & Spa and the DOMS Boutique Hotel, along with several bars, restaurants, and wellness centres in the North of Malta. Our diverse portfolio also includes property for resale and property rentals. We are a publicly listed company and have recently issued a bond under the name of G3 Finance PLC.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, the position primarily entails replying to and following written communication and leads, in relation to accommodation bookings, individuals and groups, upselling of services and general inquiries as well as providing assistance in loading and keeping the hotels’ accommodation stock available and on sale with those sources connected directly to the hotels’ systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Jointly responsible with the Sales Executive in issuing quotes and addressing other requests related to the Leisure Group and M.I.C.E. segments in a timely and accurate manner
- Daily stock assessment and competition analysis, market indications, and forecast
- Assisting the Revenue Manager with a special focus on stock management conducting competition analysis and discussing pricing strategies with the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Have product knowledge of all the hotels’ services / features and local attractions / activities
- Expected to research software solution/s that assist in upselling to generate more reach and interest
- Taking an active role when it comes to Hosting Agents, suppliers, and other influential figures related to room sales within the Leisure Group and MICE segments
- Helping out with any extra-ordinary requirements of the Reservations department and other queries that may arise from time to time
- Discussing, reviewing, and implementing action on how existing systems can be improved or how these can be made more effective
- Any other task that may arise in the running of the business that would fall under the remit of the Sales / Marketing team
Qualifications and assets
- Projects a professional and positive attitude with all business stakeholders especially during emergency situations and / or heavy activity, serving as a role model to the team
- Does not use / divulge any company data for personal gain or in any alternative employment
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Is prepared to learn new tasks whilst delegating to others successfully
Benefits and applications
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the chosen candidate along with great company discounts!
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on a challenging role in the dynamic hospitality industry, we invite you to submit your application, including your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and accomplishments.
G3 Group – KMP-86843