FTIAS Ltd forms part of FTI Touristik GmbH, which is one of the largest German companies operating in the tourism industry. FTIAS acts as the Group’s back office operation, providing administrative book-keeping and reports, amongst other related services for companies that form part of our Group, namely FTI, BigXtra, Youtravel and 5 Vor Flug.
Now operating from SmartCity Malta, we are undergoing a period of further expansion and are seeking to recruit motivated and driven employees to join our team.
- Design and develop a large scale platform that is scalable, secure and highly optimized for performance.
- Build and provide internal and external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast and frictionless updating of our systems.
- Solve interesting technical challenges of scale and web traffic volumes.
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming and new technologies.
- Apply upgrades and innovative automation to improve existing processes and software.
- Minimum 1 year experience with PHP and a modern PHP framework such as Laravel.
- Very good knowledge of MySQL.
- Self-driven individual that is passionate about software development and can work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Able to code with a security-first approach.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Knowledgeable in Linux (Debian / Ubuntu) servers and Cron Jobs.
- Experience using GIT.
- Any .NET knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking and agile environment.
Benefits offered to our employees
- Competitive salary package.
- Annual increments based on performance.
- Fitness benefit allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Smart / casual dress code.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Study support scheme.
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces.
FTIAS Limited – KMP-63973