FTIAS Ltd forms part of FTI Touristik GmbH, which is one of the largest German companies operating in the tourism industry. FTIAS acts as the Group’s back office operation, providing administrative book-keeping and reports, amongst other related services for companies that form part of our Group.
Operating from SmartCity Malta, we are currently looking for a Front Office Assistant to join our team.
- Welcome and support visitors (including VIPs, candidates, service providers and others) during their stay at the premises.
- Handle and redirect incoming calls on the Company’s main telephone lines.
- Monitor booking of meeting rooms, to ensure that appropriate use is made of internal resources.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of stationery and cleaning materials and coordinate re-orders with suppliers when materials reach a set level.
- Assist with the provision of refreshments during meetings.
- Ensure that the reception area is attended during the office contact hours.
- Support the HR section in HR-related tasks.
- Smart Appearance
- Polite and Courteous
- In possession of a post-secondary standard of Education
- Competent in the use of MS Outlook and MS Excel
Benefits offered to our employees
- Competitive salary package
- Annual increments based on performance
- Fitness benefit allowance
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression opportunities
- Study support scheme
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces
At FTIAS, we constantly offer opportunities for career development through a structured induction and career path.
FTIAS Limited – KMP-38847