FTIAS Ltd forms part of FTI Touristik GmbH, which is one of the largest German companies operating in the tourism industry. FTIAS acts as the Group’s back office operation, providing administrative book-keeping and reports, amongst other related services for companies that form part of our Group, namely FTI, BigXtra, Youtravel and 5 Vor Flug.
Now operating from SmartCity Malta, we are undergoing a period of further expansion and are seeking to recruit motivated and driven employees to join our team.
- Working on one of our biggest products, a contract management software for excursions.
- Developing a multi-solution project which requires backend development skills.
- Requires a full end-to-end feature development, testing (unit and integration), and maintenance.
- Has a broad understanding of data flows and the ability to perform automated and manual testing.
- Software development of web applications in high-volume environments and integrations with existing backend systems.
- Ability to build simple but extensible systems which are easy to monitor and debug.
- Write tools that automate work.
- Help to identify, implement and improve system architecture with input into design and functionality.
- A flexible approach, passion for usability and performance with attention to detail.
- Collaborating heavily and remotely with other team members based internationally.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in .NET Frameworks 4+ or .NET Core 2+ with C#.
- Experience with ASP.NET API project (pure REST APIs).
- Experience in work with SQL databases (ideally with Postgres SQL) – the ability to work with both ORM and raw SQL, especially with EF
Core and hands-on experience with git (we use GitLab).
- Knowledge and willingness for source code refactoring and introducing improvements.
- Strong understanding of OOP / OOD.
- Consuming and building RESTful web services.
- Solid understanding of JSON and XML.
- Ambitious, hardworking, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other queuing system would be an asset.
- Knowledge of docker and its utilities would be an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of gRPC technology would be an asset.
- Experience with Postman (collections and environments) would be an asset.
Benefits offered to our employees
- Competitive salary package.
- Annual increments based on performance.
- Fitness benefit allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee assistance program.
- Smart / casual dress code.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Study support scheme.
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces.
FTIAS Limited – KMP-63851