Are you looking for a job that offers career progression and the opportunity to work with leading brands within the food industry?
FBS (Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands such as Mars©, Kellogg’s©, Foster Clark’s©, Barilla© as well as Glenfiddich© to name a few.
Being a dynamic and result-driven organisation, we strive towards creating the best possible working environment for our employees through teamwork, staff training and support.
Reporting directly to the Merchandising Supervisor, the prospective candidate must ensure that all products falling within their portfolio are stacked according to planograms, checked for expiry dates, rotated accordingly and made continuously visible in all our outlets, ensuring shelf space is optimised.
Interested applicants should possess the following requisites:
- Be smart, sociable and objective oriented.
- Be disciplined and capable of working on own initiative.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Read and write in both Maltese and English.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn.
- A clean police conduct and minimum driving license B.
Merchandising experience in the FMCG industry will be considered an asset. The chosen candidate will be given fuel and vehicle allowance for all travel involved.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd – KMP-43664