Are you looking for a job that offers career progression and the opportunity to work with Leading Brands within the food industry?
FBS (Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands such as Mars©, Kellogg’s©, Foster Clark’s©, Barilla© as well as Glenfiddich© to name a few.
Being a dynamic and result-driven organisation, we strive towards creating the best possible working environment for our employees through teamwork, staff training and support.
Due to ever-increasing business demand, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to join our Marketing team!
The Marketing Executive shall report directly to the Marketing Manager and the chosen candidate will be responsible to develop promotional and merchandising strategies for all retail channels for the assigned brands and categories in collaboration with the respective Commercial Manager.
He or she shall be responsible to clearly communicate these strategies and execute them effectively as well as take a leading role in the setting up of events and promotional campaigns.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing marketing activities – focusing on consumer promotions which include generating ideas, budgeting, creating POS materials and coordinating and overlooking perfect in-store execution,
- Creating merchandising standards and planograms for managed brands,
- Obtaining quotes and placing orders for POSM from local and foreign suppliers,
- Keeping sales team updated with planned promotions,
- Making sure all materials for consumer offers are ordered in time and are of good quality,
- Tracking and collecting proof of marketing activities,
- Coordinating marketing claims for managed brands,
- Maintaining brands social media presence across selected platforms,
- Assisting in other administrative duties to provide sustenance to the Marketing department.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Be highly goal-oriented and possess excellent negotiation skills,
- Possess good communication skills in both English and Maltese,
- Be creative and have the ability to innovate,
- Have a positive attitude and the drive to succeed,
- Have a degree level of education or equivalent,
- Be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
A minimum of 2 years FMCG experience will be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant, which shall also include health insurance.Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd – KMP-62538