Are you looking for a job that offers career progression with the added benefit of job flexibility? FBS (Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands within the local market, brands such as Mars©, Kellogg’s©, Foster Clark’s©, Barilla© as well as Glenfiddich© to name a few.
Being a dynamic and results-driven organisation, we strive towards creating the best possible working environment for our employees through teamwork, staff training and support. Due to continuously increasing business demand, we are currently looking for a motivated, ambitious, and energetic individual to join our IT department.
The successful candidate shall report directly to the IT Manager. The IT Helpdesk Support needs to be able to prioritise between query importance and complexity and acting upon said prioritisation. Good time management skills will enable the IT helpdesk to become more productive, efficient, and effective in their role.
This role includes:
- Assisting staff with day-to-day queries and issues. Respond to these issues in a timely manner and escalate any issues as soon as possible if a solution cannot be found.
- Assisting in the gathering of quotes, purchasing and implementation of new hardware and software.
- Managing the company’s IT inventory database.
- Ensuring that all company stakeholders are provided with their respective IT equipment and provisioning of relevant accesses and user accounts.
- Liaising with company third-party providers and ensuring that they abide by the stipulated SLA’s.
- Monitoring daily, system resources, backups, anti-viruses and spam portals to ensure the smooth running of the company’s systems.
Interested candidates should possess the following pre-requisites for the role:
- Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365.
- Minimum driving licence B.
- Possession of industry certifications such as CCNA and MSCA is considered an asset.
A competitive remuneration package is being offered to the chosen candidate.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd – KMP-68044