We are looking for a reliable, innovative and energetic individual to lead our HR team and focus on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success.
The HR Manager will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function which is critical in supporting the company’s achievements through its people.
FBS (Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands such as Mars, Kellogg’s, Foster Clark’s, Barilla as well as Glenfiddich and Misura to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the administration of the HR function in conjunction with the HR Administrator and provide support when needed,
- Overlook the work permit process and make sure all documents are gathered in a timely manner,
- Responsible for the payroll function of the company,
- Coordinate recruitment, selection and onboarding process,
- Ensure that existing HR policies and procedures are kept updated to be compliant with legal legislation,
- Make sure job descriptions and role profiles are updated from time-to-time when needed,
- Manage employee relations and undertake investigations regarding disciplinary and grievance matters,
- Responsible for issuing and distribution of memos to employees,
- Identify training needs and co-ordinate employee training,
- Analyse Hr data and statistics and provide reports to senior top management,
- Submit yearly budget for the HR department,
- Plan work events (related to team buildings / annual get togethers) for the company,
- Be the point of reference for HR queries pertaining to employment law, compensation etc.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working in a similar role and ideally leading a team,
- Good extensive knowledge of Maltese employment law,
- Experience handling work permits,
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills,
- Strong communication skills (English and Maltese),
- Able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure,
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all human-resources related matters,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Be able to multitask,
- Proactive attitude,
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision,
- Be a quick learner,
- IT savvy / PC literacy and experience with MS Office.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd – KMP-67693