Reporting to the Head of HR, the Recruiting Specialist enables the company to secure the right talent, through the development of recruitment and sourcing plans and robust assessment and selection tools to source and identify the right candidates for hire.
- Sourcing and recruitment planning
- Analyse the organisation design and advise on the range of resource planning options available according to the nature of resources required.
- In consultation with the HRBPs, develop and regularly report on rolling recruitment plans for the purpose of prioritising and filling resource gaps, including calculations of the cost and headcount implications.
- Develop a database of contacts and leverage social media to facilitate access to potential recruits of the organisation.
- With support from the Head of HR, manage and negotiate effective contractual relationships with recruitment agencies.
- Sourcing and recruitment systems
- Recommend and deploy recruitment, assessment and selection processes, tools, and criteria.
- Put together offers of employment in line with the company’s compensation programme and communicate offers of employment in a persuasive and professional manner.
- Design onboarding and off-boarding processes to facilitate the data management and logistics for new joiners and ensure good off-boarding practice.
- Conduct recruiting searches
- Find the right candidate for our vacancies by researching potential contacts, interviewing candidates, and building a network of top-tier within our industry.
- Preparation of job adverts, the opening of vacancies, and communication with agencies and candidates.
- Responsible for the interview process of all collective agreements and non-CA grades.
- Monitor and update manpower cost and cost to hire against annual plans within the approved budgets.
- Follow up on new recruits in your areas of responsibility to ensure recruitment, onboarding and probation processes are followed and documented.
- Conduct research and headhunting for vacant or new positions
- Automate and visualize reports in your area of responsibility.
Freedom to act: modifications of practices and procedures, determining own priorities.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or adult learning.
- 3 years experience in a similar position within complex manufacturing preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Demonstrable experience in developing talent attraction and rewards programmes will be considered an asset.
- Technical skills
- Development of procedures.
- Strong knowledge of advanced and proactive recruitment and selection strategies.
- Experience in job analysis and evaluation.
- Experience in a compliance / regulated environment; ideally in manufacturing.
- Contract management experience.
- Strong social media insight and knowledge of HRMS.
- Thinking challenge: Search for solutions, reorganise, recall, sort, and search.
- Judgement and decision making.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Drive for results.
- Relationship building.
- Influencing and impact.
- Presentation and facilitation
- Consulting and advising.
- Programme and Project Management.
- Developing people.
- Monitoring and measuring.
Foster Clark Company Limited – KMP-80101