The Forestals Group of Companies is looking to recruit a full-time Store Assistant to join our team.
Our success comes from our solid business background and is built upon an international reputation for service quality, security and above all commitment to our customers.
- Daily stock replenishment assistance.
- Accepting, checking stock with invoices.
- Ensuring store and outside is kept organised and tidy.
- Regular stock takes.
- Assisting the showroom with incoming stock and clearing of outer cartons.
- Baling and recycling of cardboard and packaging.
- Contact point for suppliers / clients / logistics for stock in/out.
- Inputting stock / purchase orders / barcoding.
- Liaising with logistics / sales / entertainment team.
- Previous Store keeping experience would be an asset.
- The ideal candidate enjoys being organised and meticulous.
- Applicants are required to be computer literate and have a basic knowledge of standard office software.
- Good command of English Language.
The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and would be expected to maintain a good inter-relationship with the rest of the team, whilst taking a general interest in the operations of the Company.
Training will be given on the job.
Forestals Group of Companies – KMP-44419