Forestals Group is one of Malta’s longest established group of companies and is recognised as a market leader in various sectors and business lines.
We are seeking to recruit a full-time Operations Executive to join our Rentastore operations team.
The Operations Executive is responsible to organise and support the activities relating to scanning, shredding and archiving services provided by Rentastore.
- Responsible for a team of 4 full timers and casual workers when required.
- Administration of the Rentastore software database – creation of client accounts and ensuring client details are kept up to date with all relevant information pertaining to the client (i.e. charging rates, contact details, etc).
- Liaison with the commercial sales department to ensure that all necessary details are obtained prior to organising the services with clients.
- Planning and supervising / monitoring scanning jobs. Ensuring that production output meets the requirements.
- Analysis of (scanning) job data and providing simplistic reporting for the Head of Commercial Operations and Processes in a timely manner.
- Telephonic and email communication with clients.
- Scheduling box deliveries to and collections from clients.
- Scheduling of shredding activities.
- Proposing measures on how to improve the quality and efficiency of provided service, to enhance customer satisfaction and maintain / improve operational efficiency.
- Adopting a professional and knowledgeable approach with each client.
- General office administration duties including filing and ordering office supplies, etc.
- Must speak both Maltese and English.
- Any other tasks or functions within the Forestals group as deemed necessary by management.
- Ensuring service is provided in a timely manner to clients.
- Ensuring works are carried out in accordance with operational standards (e.g. ISO / BS / etc) that are employed by Rentastore.
- Ensuring safe handling of boxes and documents whilst in the scanning office.
- Maintaining the electronic system up to date with delivery and collection jobs carried out to reflect actual locations of all boxes in the database.
- Ensuring the archives are kept in order and box locations constantly updated into the software database.
Forestals Group of Companies – KMP-54436