At Forestals, we are known for innovative technologies that solve problems for a wide range of industries. We are currently seeking a highly skilled I.T Systems Administrator to provide the business support, knowledge and technical expertise to implement strategies, evaluate products, and build upon an infrastructure that supports the ever-changing needs of our customers.
In this role, you will work with complex systems, be involved in high profile installations, assisting with IT projects and maintenance agreements.
Objectives of this Role
- Installing, configuring and maintain servers and networks.
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating a backup and safeguarding the data if there are any hindrances.
- Performing system upgrades following new releases.
- Maintaining internal documentation.
- Performing account setup.
- Monitoring and maintaining network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems.
- Ensuring high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or professional certifications: (example Microsoft / Cisco / HPE / Veaam / VMware etc) or relevant experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems and system applications; current equipment and technologies, system performance-monitoring tools, virtualization, servers and storage architecture, networking software and networking protocols, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, content delivery, and IT security.
- Experience in project management and cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure).
- Knowledge on HP and HPE portfolio would be considered an asset.
- Solid knowledge in client operating systems.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience within a similar role.
Forestals Group of Companies – KMP-67973